Welcome to the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop where demonstrators from all over the world will wow you with their creativity each month! You are at Candy Rattray, sweetstamper.com, and the full list of demonstrators sharing on the hop are at the bottom of the post should you need to be reoriented at any point on your journey.
I have simple, fun, festive Christmas scrapbook pages for you today. These are the pages we made in my monthly rubberstamp club where members can choose to make a 2-page scrapbook layout or 2 cards. Plus everyone makes a 3D item. If you are in the greater San Antonio area, please come and try us out with no obligation! (click here to learn more about my rubberstamp clubs in San Antonio)
I used a classic Christmas color combo of Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Whisper White with touches of black to ground everything and make my colors pop for my quick and easy scrapbook pages. Here are a few things I'd like to point out:
- I used the frame die from Card Front Builder Thinlits to transform a simple piece of Whisper White card stock into a gorgeous frame, ready for a photo or some special journaling.
- The Leaf Punch is one of my favorite Holiday Catalog items! Here, I crumpled them and bunched them, tucking them in here and there.
- Foil Snowflakes are gold or silver on one side and white on the other. Just add color to make custom snowflakes--I used Cherry Cobbler here--because I can! Click here to see a handmade card with custom snowflake in blues and greens.
- That little silver bell! Such an iconic image for Christmas. It's from the Trim Your Stocking thinlit dies. I used restraint and opted for just 2 bells on this 2 page layout:)
- Yes, my fa la la la la is a bit crooked. But these are handmade scrapbook pages--not digital ones. I'm okay with the imperfections!
That's it for me today. Quick and easy Christmas scrapbook pages! All Stampin' Up! supplies are listed and linked below. You are now leaving Candy Rattray, sweetstamper.com. Click for the next link to more creative inspiration!