There are so many great stamping supplies on the Stampin' Up! Retiring List 2017! Many are discounted, so they are selling very quickly. Most of us love anything on sale; and if we have been wanting something, that reduced price puts us over the edge and gets us to push submit on that order!
I like things broken down--it helps my ADD brain cope with a plethora of information. So here is my Top 10 Must-Haves for dies and punches with pale yellow highlights for all links to samples using the products. And here are my reasons:
- Bakers Box-Makes a large, stylish box for treats with window options. Make it simple or jazz it up--either way it's super cute and holds quite a bit.
- Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit Dies-This is the bomb for making pop-up birthday cards! Interactive cards are guaranteed to bring smiles. Top that off with some great balloon and bow add-ons for fabulous texture and customization. Plus it's half price!!! Here is a scrapbook layout I made with it.
- Curvy Keepsake Box-Endless possibilities for creativity! Just look it up on Pinterest! In addition, you can make one with a single sheet of card stock:)
- Christmas Greetings Dies-Small, simple, perfect for Christmas cards and memory keeping
- Perfect Pines-This coordinates with Peaceful Pines which is on my Top 10 Retiring stamps. Even without the stamps, it makes adorable Christmas trees--again with lots of customization options
- Stylish Stems-This is quite new, Occasions Catalog 2017, but I just love the flowers and leaves! Although it coordinates with a stamp set, I actually use it mostly without the stamps as shown here:) Plus it's at a huge discount! I think 40%!
- Acorn Builder Punch--This is a must for fall! It has a really cute coordinating stamp set--Acorny Thank You. But even on its own, the little punched out acorns are fabulous. I love that you can do the acorn top and bottom in different colors and/or textures. Here's a fall treat. They look fabulous in glimmer paper! Plus it's at a huge discount!
- Elegant Butterfly Punch--This is so appropriately named! This elegant butterfly stands alone...or layers beautifully with the Bitty Butterfly punch. Add a rhinestone or pearl, and you have simple perfection!
- Bitty Butterfly Punch--See above! LOL!
- Snow Flurry Punch--Flurry of Wishes stamp set (a true Christmas fave!) is NOT retiring and this punch coordinates. If you have the stamps, or are planning to get them, I love having the coordinating punch. Here's a snowflake birthday card I made with this punch! And a Christmas card!
So those are my Top 10 Picks for Dies and Punches from the Stamping' Up! Retiring List 2017.
They are also listed and linked below for your convenience. I try to make it easy for you! Please let me know if you have any questions at all. You can email me here.
Order here with this host code: QKHP7UM4 to receive a bonus gift from me this month-April!