This is my third and final installment of my Stamping' Up! Retiring List 2017 blog post miniseries. The full list is here in all its glorious 10 pages! I don't know about you, but I need bite-size pieces:) Everything on this list, except the packaging items, is discounted and only available while supplies last.
As in my previous Top 10 Pick posts, I'm giving you reasons for my picks. I feel that you need reasons!
- Lace Doilies-These are the doilies in the Occasions Catalog, and they are fabulous! The fact that they are Very Vanilla on one side and Whisper White on the other is foremost reason I adore them! I also really like the open lacework design. And at a discount! $3.15 for 24! Here's an example.
- Cupcakes & Carousels DSP stack-Gorgeous colors, vintage feel, versatile images...all these things make this DSP stack extremely versatile. Yes, it coordinates perfectly with Carousel Birthday stamp set--which is on my Top 10 Stamps list here. But this DSP works with so many other stamps and projects. Plus it's discounted 33%! What a steal! You can see peeks here.
- Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit-This little kit of creativity is just awesome. At the regular price, it was great value. At 33% off, you must get it! The ombre ribbon alone makes this a stand-out kit. My favorite elements are the ribbon, the gold accented labels, and those darling mini Pool Party bows:) Here's a sample for you.
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper-Our glimmer papers are fabulous. Soft pink sparkles...need I say more???!!! Plus it's discounted. $3 for two 12 x 12 sheets. You better go and get you some!!! You have to scroll down in this post, but there are 2 great samples that really show off this Glimmer Paper.
- Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon-I love all the ruched ribbons but had to narrow down my color choices to keep in my Top 10:) Use the Emerald Envy for everything from Christmas to birthdays. Love it! More 33% off discounts!
- Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon-See above comments! This coordinates beautiful with all our copper elements (embossing powder and copper foil sheets:) Can you say 33% off??!!!
- Delightful Dijon Mini Striped Ribbon-Again, I had to narrow my color choices for a ribbon that I truly adore. I used this one for my Christmas Magic Christmas Card Class, and it has a very elegant, lush look and feel to it. It's like a soft gold that work with vintage, masculine, wedding...anything that needs an elegant touch. $5.60 for 10 yards-a true bargain!
- Cucumber Crush Mini Striped Ribbon-Although Cucumber Crush is a very bright, vibrant green, this ribbon is soft. That is because there is a white throughout the ribbon which really tones it down and gives it--dare I say--an elegant look! Check out my sample here! Plus at $5.60 for 10 yards-a true bargain!
- White Gift Boxes-These gift boxes are so very versatile! Like all our packaging, they are food safe. That means I can fill this baby up with a cupcake or macarons or cookies or other homemade goodies. Or I can make it into a little window box that gives a sneak peek of what's inside! Check out my mini video tutorial here!
- Petite Cafe Bags-Again, this little packaging wonder is food safe. In appearance, it reminds me of the bags that Starbucks used to use for coffee beans--before it was all pre-packaged at Sbux:( Perfect for treats!
Okay, that's it for my Top 10 Accessories/Everything Else list for the Stampin' Up! Retiring List 2017. I must tell you that it has been hard to narrow down my choices to 10! But at least I had 3 categories to put them into, giving me a grand total of 32 (no, my math is not off! I sneaked an extra 2 items into my Top 10 Stamps List!)
Everything is listed and linked below. Please remember that all accessories are while supplies last.