Welcome back to my 31-Day blogging challenge. I'm having so much fun sharing with you each day! Today, I have another project for you, this time a 3D project, featuring one of the 13 Designer Series Paper sets in the October Stampin' Up! Promotion: Buy 3, Get 1 Free. And the cute little "par-tea" greeting is from Merry Cafe in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
This little tea bag treat serves many purposes:
- It's easily shared with those that can't have candy or chocolate. Just about anyone can drink tea!
- While you can use ANY type tea, I chose Constant Comment as it's a classic. It also has warm spices, and that is perfect for fall. Constant Comment is the original tea that launched Bigelow Tea Company in 1945! Read about it here. Did you know that Bigelow is the only tea plantation in the US, was begun by a woman, and is still 100% family-owned? Yes, I am a tea enthusiast:)
- This uses minimal supplies and holds a single tea bag--easy on the wallet!
- My Merry Cafe Tea Bag Treat comes together in just minutes. If you need a cute favor for an event like a shower or luncheon, this is perfect. If you want to put something on a meal tray for a senior, this is perfect. Having an office or school event and want to add a cute gift? This is perfect:)
- Please note: you can change out the tea bag for a Ghirardelli chocolate:)
Here's how to make Merry Cafe Tea Bag Treat:
- Cardstock is 8-1/2 x 2. Score at 4-1/8 and 4-3/8 to create a little spine so your tea bag sits nicely inside.
- Put each end into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make it pretty and provide an easy closure.
- Stick down 3-3/4 x 1-3/4 pieces of DSP on front and back. Then decorate front as desired.
- Place a little snail adhesive on the inside back of your treat holder so the tea bag does not slide around. Tie together with twine or ribbon of choice.
My monthly stamp club in San Antonio features a 3D project each time as well as 2 cards or 2 scrapbook pages. This is our October 3D project. For full information about my stamp club, click here. You can join anytime, and there is room for you! Come stamp with us!