For today's Saturday sample, I'm sharing another great swap I received at the Hilton Head Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip in September. The creator's info got separated from this sample, so I don't know who made it to attribute creative credit to them. I love the elegant look in this handmade card that comes via the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and neutral color scheme.
Although many of us send out lots of Christmas cards, it's also nice to send handmade cards for other reasons during this wonderful holiday season and even beyond. And I love to do that with winter images.
If you would like to reproduce these handmade cards and/or purchase papercrafting supplies to make handmade cards, check out the supply lists below and then click here to shop my online store where you will find the best quality available in papercrafting supplies.
Then get busy making handmade cards and watch the people in your life get happy when you give them away! I love to see the reaction of people when they receive handmade cards...especially the first time. These are special, and they look and feel very different from the mass produced cards available everywhere. These are handmade, heartfelt. Made by your hands, warmed by your heart. Get in on the handmade craze today!
Stampin' Up! supplies (*Holiday Catalog items):
Elegant Mug Card:
- Stamps: *Scentsational Season rubberstamp set-wood #121026, clear #121190
- Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974
- Paper: Very Vanilla #101650, Early Espresso #119686 Cardstocks
- Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751, *Holiday Collection Framelits Dies #127814, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, SNAIL Adhesive #104332, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Casual Blue Mug Card
- Stamps: *Scensational Season Rubberstamp Set-wood #121026, clear #121190, *Mixed Medley Hostess Rubberstamp Set-wood #128054, clear #128057
- Ink: Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad #126962, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker #119680
- Paper: Marina Mist #119682, Early Espresso #119686, Very Vanilla #101650 Cardstocks; *Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #126904
- Accesories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, *Holiday Collection Framelits Dies #127814, 3/4" Circle Punch #119873, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #119257, SNAIL Adhesive #104332, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430