I'm back again for my 31-Day Blogging Challenge with ANOTHER Merry Patterns Reindeer card. It's Day 11 of my challenge, and I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am! I have absolutely loved creating with Merry Patterns, the host FREE stamp set. You can see previous posts featuring Merry Patterns stamp set here, here, here, and here!
You can earn this stamp set free! Here's how:
- Place an order of $300.
- Gather orders totaling $300.
- Host a gathering of friends that results in $300 in orders.
Merry Patterns Host Promotion runs through October 31, so there is still plenty of time! Now that you know how to get Merry Patterns, let's look at today's Christmas card.
I've actually made the same handmade Christmas card twice with slight variations:
- 2 plaid patterns, both part of Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (part of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free DSP Sale through October 31:). One has more green, one has more red.
- Mini Tinsel Trim has 2 spools, one each of red and silver. I used both in my cards.
- Now this is a very small difference, but if you look closely, the red and green plaid patterned card has the de-bossed Real Red card stock
That's it for today. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll help you hatch a plan to get your very own Merry Patterns stamp set absolutely free. There is still time, but don't wait!
All Stampin' Up! supplies used here are listed and linked (to my online store) below for your convenience. The beautiful Designer Series Paper shown here is one of 13 DSP sets in the Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale. So head to my online store (just click:) and get your free paper today!