The much-anticipated Stampin' Up! Retiring List has been published. You may see it here (I love that we now have OC-Occasions Catalog and AC-Annual Catalog page numbers!). It is a vast document--10 pages! So I have my Top Picks here to help you find what you must have before these items head off into stamping retirement.
I'm doing this in 3 separate blog posts: Top 10 Stamp Sets, Top 10 Dies & Punches, Top 10 Accessories. This is the first in the series.
So here are my Top 10 stamp sets as well as 2 bundles. I added the bundles because I love the stamps, but they have coordinating dies that I really love as well! They fit best into my Favorite Stamp Sets Category:)
- Birthday Fiesta Bundle--I live in San Antonio. Need I say more??!!! If you live in south central Texas, Fiesta (it is a month long celebration in our city, sort of a big city-wide party!)is huge. The cactus, llama, and paper picado images are perfect for the whole of the Southwest USA and lovers of southwest art and imagery. Here's a Christmas card I made with the dies. Just get the stamps and dies--you will love them! Ole!
- Birthday Blast Bundle-This is quite new, one of the Occasions Catalog bundles. The stamps are perfect for quick and easy celebration/birthday cards as shown here. And the dies make a very fun, element that is almost like a spring jumping off the card! This brings delight to any age:)
- Barnyard Babies-This stamp set is aimed at kids, but the whimsical art style and fun, punny words evoke smiles for the makers as well as the recipients! I love this stamp set for 3D projects. Check out my Easter treat video here using this stamp set.
- Carousel Cupcakes-Again, this stamp set is aimed at the young but is perfect for the young at heart! The artwork is just gorgeous and is full of really lovely, retro circus images.
- Friendly Wishes-I have used the heck out of these large phrases in lovely fonts! Here's one of my cards with Friendly Wishes.
- Joyful Nativity-If you like sending inspirational Christmas cards, this is a must-have. You can make elegant Christmas cards in just minutes.
- Kinda Eclectic-The images in this stamp set are so very versatile. The sunburst is my favorite as shown here. The butterflies coordinate with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches which are on my Top 10 Dies & Punches list here! Here's a sympathy card I made with it, too.
- Peaceful Pines-Again, if you like to make inspirational Christmas cards, this is a great stamp set for you! In addition, it coordinates with the Perfect Pines Dies which are on my Top 10 Dies & Punches list. Get them both--you won't regret it!
- Strength & Prayers-If you like making inspirational cards to share the love and care of Jesus Christ, this is a must-have and absolute bargain. At just $13, you can't go wrong! In addition, you can use the gorgeous dove on Easter cards. You can purchase my Online Strength & Prayers Class this month which includes the stamp set--then you will have all you need to get started making awesome inspirational projects with Strength & Prayers!
- Suite Sayings-Word stamp sets are a staple for any avid crafter. The wide variety of sayings and fonts in this one are outstanding. Check out my Easter card here that features Suite Sayings stamp set.
- Traveler-If you are a fan of vintage style, Traveler is for you! In addition, these are great images for masculine cards--something many of us struggle with. Here's one of my simple masculine cards with this set. The artwork in Traveler is truly beautiful.
- Wetlands-This nature stamp set is perfect for creating lovely scenes with classic images, classic words, and classic fonts. Again, it is great for masculine cards which are always a need. But it is also perfect for the ladies. I think Wetlands makes some of the prettiest sympathy cards.
All the pictures below are linked to my online store. Remember, things are selling out already. Order sooner vs later to avoid disappointment.