Welcome to the May installment of Trip Achievers Blog Hop where achieving demonstrators across the globe join forces to inspire your creativity. With a brand new catalog, we have a lot to share with you!
I'm featuring one of my favorite new suites, Abigail Rose, and went with a favorite color scheme. Petal Pink is my favorite color, so this came together with no effort whatsoever!
The stamp set and coordinating dies are called Cottage Rose stamps and Cottage Flowers Dies. Together, they form the Cottage Rose Bundle.
- I used the largest stamp to random stamp all over the card base tone on tone (Petal Pink ink on Petal Pink Cardstock). That gives me a great base to build on.
- I took a 4" x 3" piece of Abigail Rose DSP and ran it through my Big Boss with the Timeworn Type 3D for some great texture.
- Cottage Rose bundle made easy work of cutting out the stamped flower and leaf images. Cottage Rose stamps plus dies are available as a bundle which means I saved 10%!
- I cut the 7/8" Natural Finish Ribbon into 1/4" strips for the perfect size I needed.
- The greeting is stamped with Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and then cut out with the new Deckled Rectangle Dies and then sponged. You will love those new dies, and I'll be sharing them more very soon!
- The leaf trinket is actually a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog! It's kind of a cross between rose gold and copper, and I love it!
All Stampin' Up! supplies are listed and linked below for your reference and shopping convenience. Enjoy! Now head over to the next blog for more creative inspiration from my fellow trip achievers!