WooHoo! It’s BOGO Sale Time! Get my Retired Stampin’ Up products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up products. For example, choose $50 of my retired product, which you will get for FREE when you place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my Online Stampin’ Up Store. You will also be responsible for paying for the shipping on the retired product. The BOGO Sale is only available in the United States. Sale ends July 11, 2022. Please feel free to share my sale with your friends.
BOGO SALE STEPS
(please read carefully)
- CHOOSE YOUR RETIRED PRODUCT. I only have one of each product, so email me as soon as possible with your Retired Products wish list. First come, first reserved. I will periodically update the list with “taken” labels, but there will be a lag between emails and updates.
*** SEE the BOGO Sale products HERE!! ***
- EMAIL ME (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will reserve the retired product in the order that the emails come in.
- WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM ME. I will pull the retired product for you and let you know which items on your wish list were still available and therefore able to be reserved for you. Then I will calculate how much you need to order from the online store and give you a SPECIAL HOST CODE to use. I will also let you know how much the shipping for the retired products will be. I use Priority Mail and get a lot into packages/boxes!
- PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER. I will email you a SPECIAL HOST CODE to use to place your online order in the amount equivalent or greater than the retired product value (before shipping and tax). You have 24 hours from the time that I send the email to place your order.
- PAY SHIPPING ON RETIRED PRODUCTS. Once your online order has been placed, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the shipping on the retired products. You do NOT need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice. You can also use a credit or debit card. I will be using USPS shipping. To give you an approximate idea of shipping price: small box or envelope $5-$8 (1-4 items), medium box $15 (5-10 items), large box $20 (10+ items) I will give you an exact price of the shipping cost once I know which free retired products you will be getting. If you live locally, you can skip this step and arrange for porch pickup.
- WAIT FOR YOUR PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE. I will ship the Retired Products on a rolling basis and no later than the 3rd week of July. Stampin’ Up! will ship the New Products you ordered.
Unique to This Sale
- All stamps are in broad categories for easier searching.
- All stamps are in categories of $10 or $20 per set, noted in the banner at the top of the photo. I round down from original prices, and there are some real bargains at the $10 level. For example, if a stamp set was originally $19, I sell it for $10 BOGO.
- Original prices of all products are shown in the photos. When products show $0.00 it is because they were Sale-a-Bration (free with purchase) products)
- Many of my stamp sets and bundles have accompanying cards from swaps, classes or Facebook Live demonstrations. This is an extra perk for you, giving you projects to copy and/or use.
- A few bundles have additional stamp sets which coordinate and are listed directly under the bundle. They are being sold together as a 3-part bundle. The accompanying stamp sets are sold at $10 or $20, rounded down.
If you fail to place your order within 24 hours, the retired products will be back up for grabs, and I will go to the next person on the list who asked for them. Once I receive confirmation that your order has been placed and the PayPal invoice has been paid, I will mail the free retired product you selected!
All retired stamps and tools in my BOGO sale are in gently used condition (a few are in new condition). Everything is listed at full (or close to full) original retail value because you are getting them for free. All items, except for embossing folders, are in the original packaging. Please let me know If you would like more information about any of the retired products in the BOGO sale.
BOGO orders can qualify for a Sale-a-Bration item. BOGO orders must use my SPECIAL HOST CODE and do NOT qualify for Stampin’ rewards (normally given on orders of $150 or greater). Every single order will include a Designer Series Paper gift.
Thanks for your patience
I will do my best to get to emails promptly and update the BOGO list a few times per day. However, there will be some lag time between when your email is sent and when I respond. If you email me in the evening, expect not to hear back from me until the morning. There are several steps I need to take with each email and I want to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve.