Share the love of God with inspirational handmade cards. I've created a set of cards with a soft, peaceful vibe that are perfect for sharing God's love throughout the year. They also make a fabulous gift! Make up a set to give and another set for yourself. This Stampin' Up! card class by mail is perfect for any level crafter.
Check out all EIGHT awesome Hope & Prayer card ideas today--simply click on the link above to watch my short video to see them all. Stampin' Up! Hope & Prayer is my chosen set for this month's Cards With a Twist. This is my monthly class by mail with the following features:
- Prepared supplies for 8 cards with envelopes. This includes die-cuts, dry-embossed layers, and punches.
- 1/2 pkg. Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper--this is the one thing you will cut for yourself. I give you easy cuts so you can learn this important element of card-making! I cut your paper to 12" x 6" for mailing purposes.
- Full pkg. Iridescent Pearls--150 sparkly adhesive-backed pearls in 2 sizes
- Soft Sea Foam 3/8" Seam Binding Ribbon --full spool of 10 yards
- pdf tutorials with all the measurements, step by step instructions, color photos, and supply lists plus video overview with tips and tricks to help you have success.
- First Class Shipping
You may purchase the pdf tutorial only for $12 This is perfect if you live outside the US and/or already have your own supplies.