Get a free card class each month! How? Join one of my Hostess Clubs. What is a Hostess Club, and why should I join one? Because you get so many free things! To start with, you get a free monthly class.
Shown here is one of the card projects we are making in my clubs this month, featuring the new Glimmer Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. You also get free stamps and supplies. The new stamping friends you make are the icing on the cake. Here's how it works:
- Join a club. They usually last 6 months (6 members=6 months, 8 members=8 months, etc.)
- Your club commitment is to make a $25 minimum purchase (excluding shipping and tax) each month from any current Stampin' Up! catalogs.
- Free club meeting once each month (this is the free class)-make 2 cards and a 3D item (favor, gift bag, etc.). You will get to use many stamp sets and supplies, like the Glimmer Paper shown above, while learning cool stamping techniques. We also use the Big Shot at each club meeting. If you can't make a meeting, you still place your order and remain a club member.
- Be the "hostess" one month whereby you receive a minimum of a free stamp set or set of papers AND $15 shopping spree in any of the current catalogs (includes main catalog, any mini catalogs, specials). PLEASE NOTE: Many people think you get one or the other of the above mentioned free products. You get both: minimum of free Level 1 stamp set or papers AND the $15+ to spend anyway you like.
- Receive all the Stampin' Up! catalogs free of charge.
So what are you waiting for? Email me at email@example.com or call 210-355-5729. I'll get you into one of my Hostess Clubs and regular stamping adventures!
Above card also features the Circle Circus and Define Your Life stamp sets.