I'm so very excited about the brand new, 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog! It's here and it's gorgeous, so we are celebrating with a blog tour. This blog tour is sponsored by SUDSOL, Stampin' Up! Demontrators Sharing Online, a subscription group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that support one another through creative sharing of ideas, resources, and more.
I have 3 handmade cards to share with you today as well as a little gift, or in stamping lingo "3D item." These are all Make & Takes from my New Catalog Spectacular event on June 1st. They are quick and easy cards/projects featuring some of our new products: rubberstamps, papers, colors, and embossing folders. I have supply lists as well as instructions for you, and New Catalog products are denoted by *. You can make all this projects in a jiffy!
- Stamps:* Banner Greetings (hostess), pg. 202
- Ink: *Strawberry Slush, pg. 141
- Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White, pg. 145, *Coastal Cabana, pg. 141 Card Stocks; *Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper, pg., 150
- Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting machine, pg. 184,* Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, pg. 191, Decorative Label Punch-pg. 181, Paper Piercing Tool and Stampin’ Pierce mat-pg. 179; Paper Snips- pg. 177, Anywhere Glue Sticks and Stampin’ Dimensionals-pg. 175
1. Fold card base in half and crease with bone folder. Stick designer paper to embossed card stock, about 1/3 from top. Stick entire panel to card base with Glue Stick. (Glue stick works best with heavily embossed papers.)
2. Stamp greeting of choice on white scrap. The Strawberry Slush pad is very new and juicy! Stamp off on scrap paper first if necessary. Cut out greeting with Paper Snips. Punch out Decorative Label from Coastal Cabana scrap. Pierce with mat. Stick greeting to Decorative Label, place 2 dimensionals on back and stick to card front.
Simple Birthday Card
Stamps: Bring on the Cake-pg. 14, *Mosaic Madness-pg. 123
Ink: *Crisp Cantaloupe-pg. pg. 141 and Chocolate Chip-pg. 145 Classic Stampin’ Pads
Paper: *Crisp Cantaloupe-pg. 141 and Whisper White-pg. 145 Card Stocks; Note Cards & Envelopes-pg. 162; *Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper-pg. 150
Accessories: Pearls Basic Jewels-pg. 171, *Mosaic Punch-pg. 180; SNAIL Adhesive-pg. 175; Sharpie markers
1. Fold card in half and crease with bone folder. Stamp “Birthday Wishes” in lower right corner with chocolate ink. Stick 3-1/2” x ½” piece of designer paper to 3-1/2 x ¾ piece of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock. Affix to left side of card base.
2. Stamp 2 mosaics in Crisp Cantaloupe and one in Chocolate Chip. Punch out and affix to card as shown. Color a pearl and affix to middle mosaic. Stamp envelope with mosaic stamp.
Stamps: *Sketched Birthday-pg. 13
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pads-pg. 145
Paper: Pool Party-pg. 147, Basic Gray-pg. 145; Silver Glimmer Paper-pg. 156; *Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper-pg. 153
Accessories: 2-3/8” Scallop Circle and 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punches; Silver Dazzling Details-pg. 166, SNAIL Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals-pg. 175
1. Fold ½ sheet of Pool Party card stock in half and crease with bone folder. Stamp balloons on 5-1/4” x 4” piece of gray card stock using gray ink in top third of panel. Stick 4” x 1-1/2” piece of designer paper to bottom third of panel, covering bottom of balloon strings. Stick to card base.
2. Stamp birthday image on Pool Party scrap; punch out with smaller scallop circle punch. Use larger scallop circle punch to punch a silver glimmer piece. Attach pool party scallop to silver glimmer scallop with SNAIL. Place 3 dimensionals on back of silver glimmer scallop and affix to card front, just below balloons. Add Silver Dazzling Details to cupcake top.
Tea Bag Matchbook
- Stamps: *Chalk Talk-pg. 12
- Ink: Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad-pg. 147
- Paper: Gumball Green-pg. Calypso Coral, Naturals White-pg. 156 card stocks;* Epic Day Designer Series Paper-pg .154
- Accessories: Extra Large Oval Punch-pg. 182, Stamping Sponges-164; Stapler
1. Take 7-1/4” x 3” piece of Gumball green card stock. On long side, score at 3-1/4” and 6-3/4”. Crease on folds and staple at bottom of small fold to from matchbook.
2. Take 2-3/4” x ¾” piece of Calypso card stock and staple to center of Epic Day square. Affix 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” piece of Epic Day designer paper to front of matchbook. Stamp greeting with Calypso Coral ink on Naturals White card stock scrap. Punch out with large oval punch and sponge edges with ink. Put 2 dimensionals on back and stick to front of matchbook. Place a 1” strip of SNAIL on inside of matchbook to hold tea bag in place.
You can get ideas, class outlines, instructions, business files, and more as a member of SUDSOL. It's less than $5 per month, and you can try it out with a 2 week free trial. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! If you are pressed for time, have no active upline, want a great community of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and/or want to share what you love even more SUDSOL is the place for you.
CONTINUE on the Blog Tour