- Are you ready to preserve some of your Christmas memories? My Christmas scrapbook pages featuring Carols of Christmas stamp set may be just the ticket for you! Here are the top features of my 2-page layout:
- Classic colors and design--that means whether you are preserving Christmas memories from this year or 20 years ago, these pages will work for you. My classic color scheme is red and green with just a touch of silver and plenty of black and white to keep it the colors from overtaking the photos.
- These are the pages we made at my monthly rubberstamp club in San Antonio (for card-makers and scrapbookers: members choose their track) where I normally feature something that both card-makers and scrapbookers can utilize. In December, it was all about the new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. We used them on both pages of this 2-page layout to customize the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- The trio of 4" x 6" white photo mats are laid into the bottom panel of the page in a pocket style. That means you can pull them out and set them back in as you wish.
- The Old Olive tag on the right page is my journaling piece. But it would look lovely to add more journaling to the black background of the same page using a white pen.
Here are close-ups so you can see how we added color (with Stampin' Blends) to both the left and right pages to customize the colors/designs and bring a real sense of harmony to all the individual scrapbook page elements.
If you are in the Greater San Antonio area, please check out details of my rubberstamp club and consider joining us for monthly stamping fun. You can some as my guest free of charge to try us out--with no obligation.
That's it for me today. All Stampin' Up! supplies use on my Christmas scrapbook pages are listed and linked below for your convenience. Thanks so much for stopping by!