Welcome to the Sale-a-Bration (aka SAB) 2018 Kick Off Blog Hop! Prepare to be dazzled and inspired with FREE stamps and supplies available during Sale-a-Bration. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love free Stampin' Up! stamps and supplies!
I have a bit of a mega SAB project for you. Why do I say "mega"? Because I used so many free products!
- Happy Wishes Rubberstamp Set
- Shimmer Ribbon Pack
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper
- Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes
My quick and easy card is full of vibrant color, tapping into my favorite of the 2017-2019 In Colors, Lemon Lime Twist. There are SO MANY stamps in the Happy Wishes Rubberstamp Set, allowing you to really customize a beautiful greeting that can also become a great focal point on your handmade card and a fabulous addition to your craft supplies. I simply stamped the greeting in Basic Gray Archival ink and then sponged the oval with Basic Gray ink and then again with Lemon Lime Twist ink. I like the added depth the Basic Gray ink brings to the Lemon Lime Twist. Please click on the video below to see ALL SIXTEEN stamps in the set!
Sale-a-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year with free items for everyone! It's my favorite time in the Stampin' Up! year. Here are the ways YOU can earn free products during SAB:
- Free SAB reward for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), no limit on free items. Shop here now!
- Host: Earn an additional $25 in free products of your choice when you gather orders totaling $250.
- Join: Choose ANY TWO free stamp sets in any catalog FREE when you join Stampin' Up! This is in addition to the amazing Starter Kit value of $125 of products you choose plus free shipping for just $99. Click here to learn more about being a demonstrator YOUR WAY.
- EMAIL ME TODAY with any questions about earning free products, hosting, or joining during SAB!
Everything I used on this card is listed and linked below for your convenience. Thanks so much for stopping by. Now click on the link below to head to the next blog in the Sale-a-Bration 2018 Kick-Off Blog Hop.