Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set is a limited-time release stamp set available during November only. It is just gorgeous, and I made these cards on my Tuesday@2 Facebook Live this week. We did a little virtual designing during the Live with people weighing in on their choice of colors and elements for the cards. I think we did a great job collectively! The coordinating Snowfall Thinlits dies are a must-have for your crafty collection and are also available only during November. You can see our virtual design session and the demonstration of making these two snowflake cards here on the video on my facebook.com/sweetstamper page.
- Both use a Crumb Cake Cardstock card base, the same piece of All is Bright Designer Series Paper (bokeh dots one one side, pinecones on the other), and Soft Suede ink. Then we changed things up a bit!
- I love stamping directly on Designer Series Paper! Try it--you will love it, too!
- All-neutral palettes bring class to just about any project. Unexpected touches like copper and champagne keep things from becoming boring.
- Use the Precision Base Plate when die-cutting super intricate pieces like these. Your die-cuts will come out with ease.
- Click here for pdf tutorial.
Again, they are only available during November, so don't wait to order yours! Use my November Host Code to receive the following thank you gifts:
- With any size order, receive my Snow is Glistening Tutorial Bundle with 15 projects.
- With a $50+ order, receive the tutorial bundle plus Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins to add bling without bulk to your projects!
Join me every Tuesday @ 2 PM CST for my live video tutorials. We have fun stamping together virtually!