I've been hosting spring and fall crafting retreats for years, and now it's time to bring my Creative Escape into the heat of a Texas summer. Please join me for a whole weekend of doing what you want while being spoiled and inspired:)
For my crafting retreat in San Antonio, we are at the Drury Plaza Hotel North Stone Oak (at 1604).
Your hotel stay is optional, and we do have a special retreat rate if you wish to stay.
Friday, July 26-Sunday July 28
$25 non-refundable deposit holds your place. Early Bird Pricing ends May 15th. Tickets must be paid in full by that date for the $175 price.
$175 ticket provides:
- Awesome goodie bag ($50 value!)
- Daily spoiling gifts:)
- Make & Takes
- Awesome displays to inspire your creativity
- Exclusive Retreat Tote Bag
- Use of all our stamps and ink pads
- Punch Station with a wide selection of punches
- Big Shot station with 2 Big Shots plus lots of dies and folders
- Scraps station with free scraps
- Table space: 6-foot table for each person.
- All activities are optional--but they are popular!
- Daily Challenge with prizes
- Door prizes all weekend
- Bingo on Saturday night!
- Optional add-on classes for a deluxe weekend experience. Classes will post May 1st.
All crafters are welcome to my crafting retreat in San Antonio! Bring your quilting, card-making, scrapbooking, sewing, journaling, jewelry making, etc. Our positive, creative atmosphere is the perfect place to get out of the heat, settle in and enjoy your crafting without distraction, and get some projects FINISHED!