Quick and easy cards are my go-to genre, and Everything is Rosy Product Medley makes that easier--and more stylish--than ever! I seriously love this awesome box of coordinating products. Everything is Rosy Product Medley is a product promotion from Stampin' Up! for May only and the first of its kind.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8" x 1" (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
I demonstrated this card on my Tuesdays @ 10 Facebook Live this week. You can see that live demonstration here (along with a demo for the quickest updo ever--yes, I did quick and easy hairstyling on my card-making video:)
The dimensions are perfect for working with 6" x 6" Designer Series Papers as you can get 2 cards from one piece of DSP. Here they are:
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Cardstock base, scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 2" DSP, you will need 2 of these
- 4" x 1" Whisper White Cardstock
That's it! Easy peasy! You can use this layout over and over again to showcase gorgeous Designer Series Paper.
I made a series of these cards using the exact same layout. Some of them have the same embellishments. For some I changed it up a bit to utilize the die-cuts included in the Everything is Rosy Product Medley.
I would love for you to tell me your favorite in the comments below!