Join me as we dig into the new Holiday Catalog! I have a little bit of Halloween and Fall, a little bit of Thanksgiving, and a whole lotta Christmas for a full day of stamping fun! My Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp in San Antonio is aimed at demonstrators but open to all stampers. Here's the lowdown on the day:
Saturday, September 21st
10 AM - 3 PM
@ Independence Hill Assisted Living (Ivy Room)
$45 ticket for my Southern Sweet Stampers team
$55 for everyone else
$8 add-on lunch option (Olive Garden salad & breadsticks plus a selection of soups)
- Prepared supplies for 16 awesome projects. These are super-prepped so you can get them done quickly and enjoy the process:) Quick, easy, and awesome! Dies are cut, bows are tied, packets are ready!
- $20 in new products to use on the day and take home for more creative fun! (2 yards of EVERY new ribbon plus Holiday Rhinestones!)
- Projects are 12 cards and 4 3D projects from 4 different suites
- Snacks, bottled water
- Large display boards of Holiday Catalog products with over 100 samples!
- pdf tutorials for each set of projects after the event
- Optional swapping for demonstrators only
Doors open at 9:30 and we start promptly at 10. You will be greeted upon arrival with your stamp camp bag including labeled and sorted project packets for the day plus swag. You get to work at your own pace!
- Find your place, get settled in, and the festivities begin at 10:)
- Bring a friend, and come spend the day stamping with us!
Registration closes on Friday, September 15th. Click here to reserve your spot!