I have a Lovely Lily Pad card idea for you today--another super easy card. And it uses free (Sale-a-Bration 2020 aka SAB 2020) stamps, designer paper, and dies:) Here are the free items I used in this card:
- Lovely Lily Pad stamp set
- Sending You Thoughts stamp set
- Lily Impressions DSP
- Lily Pad Dies
That's a lot of free crafting supplies! This is such a fun time of year to stock up on basics, grab some of the AWESOME new products in the January - June Mini Catalog and earn free stuff in the process. Click here to see all the free item selections.
Here are a few features of my Lovely Lily Pad card:
- I used 2 of our newest In Colors: Rococo Rose and Purple Posy. I love how they look with the Lily Impressions DSP. Although neither of those colors is listed as being in the paper itself, I love how they bring out different shades of pinks and purples in the DSP.
- The sentiment "What's this I hear?!? Well, all I can say is..." is such a fun greeting for the front of a card. With the amazingly versatile Sending You Thoughts stamp set (free with a $50 order through March 31:) I can then add a
congratulations or a happy birthday. With a variety of inside and outside greetings as well as mixed fonts, Sending You Thoughts is a must-have for your crafting collection.
- I cut out the lotus flower die from a different pattern of the Lily Impressions DSP. I love how the different colors in my die-cut image bring out the various colors in the DSP--and even in the iridescent gems.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. All Stampin' Up! supplies are listed and linked to my online store below for your convenience. Remember that you earn a free item with every $50 spend right now during our Sale-a-Bration promotion. Free is my favorite price, and I invite you to get some free things! SHOP NOW!!!