Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper in the August - December Mini Catalog (aka Holiday Catalog:) is just so FUN to create and play with. It's also uber versatile working well with masculine, feminine, fall, Christmas, and even kid designs! (And isn't the name Plaid Tidings just too cute??!!!I used it to make fall cards for some of my Southern Sweet Stampers top achievers.
My Southern Sweet Stampers team of demonstrators is a positive, creative community full of people:
- at every level of crafting, beginner to advanced
- shy, quiet types to rowdy party animals
- ALL enjoying their amazing discount!
- who do not run classes as well as those who do
I love to spoil my top achievers. They are working hard, and I like to cheer them on. It was fun to make these cards and then decide which plaid most suited each person!
Let me share a few things about today's fall card shares:
- My greeting comes from a stamp set A Grand Kid aimed at grandkids! Although some of the greetings are very specific to grandchildren, some can be more widely used. I like that kind of versatility:)
- The touchable texture from the Embroidered Ribbon beckons you to feel it!
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots add a touch of class and elegance. I love to add a little eclectic touch, mixing up styles. That contrast is a design element I love:) Although I have deep colors and sponging and school girl plaids and folksy ribbon, add those sparkly dots and you elevate the whole design!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. All Stampin' Up! supplies are listed and linked to my online store below for your convenience.
My August Host Code is: 92BWFBS2 Use it to receive thank you gifts!