Lucky Clover stamp set, in the Spring Mini Catalog, is a winner! Although the punch sold out in just weeks, the stamp set has a lot to recommend itself and can definitely be used without the punch. I created 4 note cards with touches of copper and gold plus a home decor project with a lovely Irish Blessing. My projects are perfect for any level crafter.
I have options for my class AT HOME or IN PERSON. Here are the deets:
$29 Class includes:
- All prepared supplies for 8 notecards (with envelopes), 2 each of 4 designs
- All prepared supplies for a 9" x 9" home decor piece (no frame included) This is the frame I use and change out the art piece with the seasons!
- 6 half-sheets Dandy Designs DSP (12" x 6")
- 1 yd. Parakeet Party Ribbon
- Full pkg. Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- First class mail with tracking
- pdf tutorials with color photos, step by step instructions, supply lists, and video
Registration closes Feb. 17th
Classes by mail ship out Feb. 23rd, In person class is held Feb. 25th
Add-ons include stamps and ink to help you create my projects just as I designed them. Simply click below for more information.